Homecoming Postpartum Services, in collaboration with BirthMemphis Childbirth Education Services, is excited to offer a Postpartum Planning: Adjusting to Life with a Newborn S.A.F.E.L.Y. workshop at 2610 Autumn Avenue, Memphis, TN 38112. This 2 hour interactive workshop will focus on discussing what happens after baby comes home.
The event will be held October 4, 2014 at 10:00 a.m.
Topics covered in the workshop include: sleep, nutrition for the new mother, creating a strong support system, the postpartum partner relationship, recognizing the difference between the baby blues and postpartum depression, and much more. Led by a trained Postpartum Doula and Master’s level Social Worker, this is a must do for anyone wanting to learn more about the first six weeks after baby arrives. For more information or to register please contact:
- Sarah at email@example.com or Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call Beth at (901) 412-1678
Register TODAY at birthmemphis.com
- $30 Per Person. Partners/Spouses are FREE with paid registration.
- Workshop to be held at Trillium WomanCare
- 2610 Autumn Avenue, Memphis, TN 38112
- Reserve your space TODAY! Space is limited