Supporting mom’s emotional and mental health needs
Moms are special, and becoming a new mom can be scary and difficult. Being able to talk about those feelings is important. We bring the counseling services to your living room.
Homecoming Postpartum Services contracts with Appleseeds, Inc to offer in-home mental health and counseling services for pregnant and new moms and dads in Memphis and surrounding areas.
Beth Shelton, LMSW, CPD has received specialized training in perinatal mood and anxiety disorders and is proud to provide support to moms struggling with mood disorders and other mom related issues.
- Postpartum Depression and Anxiety
- Pregnancy loss
- Infant loss
- Traumatic Birth
- Adjustment to parenthood
- Couples counseling for new or expecting parents
- Couples counseling for bereavement
- Support for new dads
- In-Home Counseling sessions are $60 per hour. Travel fee applies over 15 miles
- Sliding scale fees are available on a limited basis and are offered in-office
- Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorder support group meets Thursday mornings at 11:30
- We also offer a Traumatic Birth Support Group that meets for six sessions throughout the year.
Want more information on Postpartum Depression and Anxiety Disorders?
Check out these links:
The Edinburgh Postpartum Depression Scale is a great tool to check-in with symptoms you might be experiencing.